I’m an experienced senior marketing professional who has worked across agencies and brands, delivering cross-channel campaigns and driving commercial growth. I’ve enjoyed pitching to big brands, leading and developing talented teams, restructuring and building departments, growing businesses, delivering disruptive and media-worthy campaigns, winning awards but most of all having a positive impact on the businesses and brands for whom I’ve been privileged to work.
Key Roles and Achievements
Brand & Marketing Director – Southampton Football Club
- Increased commercial revenue by 110%.
- Increased social following from <1 million to >5 million, including the fastest Facebook follower growth in the Premier League. Increased social engagement levels from <4 million to >100 million pa.
- Delivered multiple award-winning, disruptive and media-worthy campaigns and content.
- Set up a game-changing data and analytics department to ensure accountability and increase ROI.
- Led the digital transformation with an industry award-winning website, new CRM system and by developing new channel and content strategies.
- Created a strong, clear and concise brand positioning, identity and architecture; this drove brand value and commercial revenue.
International Development Director – Elvis Communications, London
- Led pitches and won new clients including Peroni Nastro Azzuro, Miller Genuine Draft, Cadbury, Pernod Ricard (Jameson) and Metropolitan Police.
- Seconded to Silicon Valley, working with Intel on the launch of a new streaming product.
- Seconded to Singapore to head up a new business project for mobile phone manufacturer HTC.
- Worked with Cossette’s agencies in the UK, US and Canada to generate new business opportunities.
- Oversaw the operational integration of two businesses and an office move, as Elvis became part of the Cossette group in 2009.
- Led the award-winning Peroni outdoor cinema experiential and tasting campaign, visiting key on-trade across the UK and driving a significant uplift in sales.
Channel Marketing Manager, EMEIA – Apple Inc., London
- Delivered launch campaigns for all Apple products and Apple OS updates to 40+ markets in 25+ languages, with extremely tight deadlines.
- Worked with the marketing and creative teams in Cupertino to help demonstrate the need for diversity of marketing materials in EMEIA, presenting how best to support the Apple Premium Resellers.